To reward you for making it to Friday, here are 5 Fun Fitness Facts for your reading pleasure!
1) By the time you have reached 50 years of age, the average American has walked approximately 100,000 miles!
2) Being dehydrated reduces exercise performance. Make sure to always hydrate for peak performance during a workout!
3) Exercise is proven to be a natural stress reliever & energy booster!
4) You typically have to burn at least 3,500 calories to lose 1lb of fat!
5) You will burn more calories in the 23 hours that you're not exercising, than in the 1 hour that you are exercising! So be sure to workout smart, with appropriate aerobic stimulation, to allow for continued caloric burn.