Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer 2016 Fitness Experience - Week 3

It's week 3 of the Warren-T Fitness Summer 2016 Fitness Experience!


What to expect during the Experience:
- Weekly posts that include delicious meal plans and great workouts. These posts will be up on Saturday's - allowing you plenty of time to prepare for your week! 

- The weekly meal plans & workouts will be posted across all of the Warren-T Fitness platforms (FacebookInstagram, & Website). Be sure to like, follow, and share to stay up-to-date with all of the information. 

- We also ask that you please tag // @warrentfitness // #warrentfitness // as you post on social media and help us spread the word!

- Also, I want to emphasize that this service is absolutely FREE and is open to everyone all over the world! Let me explain why: 

Those of you who know me understand my passion for wellness and helping others reach their wellness goals. This passion has led me to start my fitness company and this is my way of introducing Warren-T Fitness to the world and giving a preview of our services and the many things to come!
See this weeks details below ...
 





Oh - and don't forget to follow along on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment